2. How to create a good magazine name. Write down 5 possible magazine names for your publication. Ask your friends for their opinion on which one is the best. Download the file below to help you consider different house styles and color schemes.
**Dont forget that all images MUST be .png, with a transparent background**
3. Start to create you banner name for your magazine. Use google images and any other images you want to create and join them together either using Microsoft word and compressing the images or GIMP. Add it to your document and make sure your alignment is correct.
4. Now add the main image as a .png. Decide if there will be an overlap with the name and or logo and which way is most effective.
5. You can now add the main story title and consider its location to get maximum effect, What is the best font and color for readability and impact? What about the other headlines? Where will you place them and what font, color and size will they be. Change the wrap text to infront and behind to get the perfect layout.
6. Add any extra images or features to finish of your magazine front cover. eg, bar codes, price, etc....
Here are some finished examples.
You can download the key vocabulary from this unit here.